75% of the seats are filled by the University through UP State Entrance Examination (UPSEE) & 10% through JEE -Mains Counselling depending on the rank obtained by the student.
Counselling sessions are held in major cities as per dates announced in leading Newspapers.Balance 15% seats(Management Quote) are filled by the colleges through Direct admissions as per AKTU(Formerly UPTU) guidelines .
Management Quota(15%): The step- by- step process for filling up these seats are as follows.
Application form can be obtained as follows
Offline Mode:on cash payment of Rs 1000 from
- Central Admision Cell :SGI Towers, 500mts from Bhagwan Talkies, towards Mathura on Agra – Mathura Highway (NH-2) Agra – 282002 .
- Our Regional Offices (at Lucknow,Varanasi, Jhansi, Gorakhpur, Patna & Guwahati) as per details provided under the ‘ Contact Us’ section.
- Through a Demand Draft (DD) for Rs. 1050/- in the name of the college applied for and payable at Agra. Please write your Name, Father’s Name, Contact Number, Course opted for on the back of the DD and send it to the address given below:
SGI Towers, 500mts from Bhagwan Talkies, Towards Mathura on Agra – Mathura Highway (NH-2) Agra – 282002.
Online Payment Mode
- Candidates applying online through Sharda Group’s website will be routed to the Self Application Form.
- After successfully filling the application form, the system will generate a unique ID & Password (Numeric) which will be the candidate’s unique identification number throughout the admission process.
- An auto generated email will be sent to the candidate’s email id, containing the following information viz. Welcome note & Unique ID.
Candidates walking in to any of our above Centers must submit the completed application form & wait for generation of a unique identification number.
Selection will be done based on the marks obtained in 12th,a Written Test, an Aptitute test & Interview.Weightage is also given to the rank in UPSEE or JEE competitive examination where applicable.