- Register on to Online Application Portal with your basic details.
- On successful submission of application, the system will generate a unique ID & Password (Numeric).
- The unique identification number so generated will be your identity throughout the admission process.
- An auto generated email will be sent to your email id, containing the unique identification number and further process.
*Note: Applicants who qualify the eligibility criteria will be required to appear in SAT- 2023- Sharda Admission Test
SAT- 2023 is an aptitude test of 30 minutes which tests the problem solving ability, analytical skills, and language proficiency of a candidate The test will have 20 questions consisting of several sections on Logical Reasoning, Quantitative Analysis, and English comprehension etc.
While visiting the college, you should bring the following documents:
- Photocopy of 12th marksheet
- Photocopy of 10th marksheet
- Photocopy of score card for JEE/MAT/ CAT/ XAT/or any other entrance examination.
- Photocopy of ID Proof (Aadhar Card/Pan Card/ School Certificate).
- Original Registration Payment Receipt
- 3 Passport size Photographs
The successful applicants will have to undergo a personal interview (PI).
Anand Engineering College, Agra has numerous options for efficient, hassle free and secure fee payment for its students.
Payment via NEFT/RTGS
College Name:- Anand Engineering College
POC Name:- Sandeep Agarwal
Bank Account:- 1841002100002913
POC Number:- 9259509352
POC Email-Id;- firstname.lastname@example.org
Bank Detail for New Registration:- 01211860000021
Pay your fee offline by
- Depositing Cash at Anand Campus Fee Counter.
- Depositing Cash at your nearest Punjab National Bank branch. Please carry a printout of the Voucher (Chalan), as proof
- Send duly filled admission form along with demand draft of Rs 1000/- drawn in name of “Anand Engineering College” payable at Agra at the following address:
ANAND ENGINEERING COLLEGE TECHNICAL CAMPUS, Agra-Delhi Highway (NH-2), Distt. Agra-282007 U.P.
Note: Please write your Name, Father’s Name, Contact Number, and Course applied at the back of the DD.
You can enquire at : +91 7500368899