To fully realize the capabilities of the teaching staff , faculty training and development programmes are running under the guidance of prominent professors from IIT’s and NIIT’s and other leading Universities of the country/ experts from industry/alliances with Sector Skill Councils.
The Programs are conducted on a regular basis by the Faculty Development Institute of SGI, which is a unique initiative in the self financed educational sector.
Objective of FDP is to develop following skills in trainees:
- Teaching methodology, Content Development and Management.
- Communication skills, Leadership and Command skills and Subject knowledge
- Inculcate Research aptitude – discovery approach to teaching
- Standardization and quality management in teaching.
- Motivation to excel in teaching and research.
- Application of knowledge to real life problems at learning stage.