|College||Anand Engineering College|
|Department||Electrical and Electronics Engineering|
|Experience||1. Teaching: 10.5 Years|
2. Industrial: 1 year
|Qualifications||1. B.Tech. (Electrical Engg.)|
2. M.Tech. (Control System)
|Areas of Expertise||Basics of Electrical Engg., Control Systems,|
Large Scale Systems
|Areas of Interest||1. Basics of Electrical Engg.|
2. Large Scale Systems
4. Control Systems
|Research and Publications (if any)||NIL|
|Awards and Recognitions (if any)||Got Appreciation awards for commendable student feedback for the years 2010-11, 2013-14, 2014-15 and for good result in year 2014-15.|
|Memberships (if any)||ISTE( Life time membership)|
|Workshops/ STTPs/ Seminar attended||1. Completed one month FDP (faculty development program) at HIT, Greater Noida, SGI (Sharda Group of Institutions).|
2. Completed 3 days CLHRD programme at BMAS Engg. College Agra, UP.
3. Participated in international conference organized by SGI.
4. Attended one day workshop on Human Value and professional Ethics at BMAS Engg. College
5. Attended 10 days workshop on Signal and System organized by IIT Kharagpur.
6. Attended 10 days workshop on Control System organized by IIT Kharagpur.
|Web Link of any personal website or Blog|
Md. Safiullah completed B.Tech. in Electrical Engg. from MMMEC, Gorakhpur and M.Tech. from IIT-Roorkee in Control Systems. Presently, he is working as Assistant Professor in Electrical and Electronics Engg. deptt. He has taught many subjects including first year and senior classes. Along with teaching, he has also taken many additional responsibilities as Class Teacher, Counselor and lab in-charge. He has been the active member in college technical fest Eureka.