|Name||Prof. (Dr.) S.K.S.Rathore|
|School Name||HITM, Agra|
|Department Name||Applied Science & Humanities|
|Area of Interest||Fluid-Mechanics(Mathematics)|
|Skill sets & Expertise||Teaching, Research and administrative responsibilities|
|Research and Publications (if any)||· MHD flow of viscous fluid through porous medium between two impermeable plates, Indian journal of Theoretical Physics, Calcutta, Vol. 38, No. 2, M-109, 1992.|
· Unsteady flow of a viscous fluid in a porous equilateral triangular tube, Indian Journal of Theoretical Physics Vol. 41, No. 3, 1993.
· Unsteady MHD Hele-Shaw flow of NON Newtonian fluid(Indian Journal of theoretical Physics,Vol 58, No.2, 2010
· Unsteady MHD stratified flow of viscous fluid……, Acta Ciencia Indica, Vol. XXXIVM, No. 2, 927, 2008
· Unsteady coutte flow for visco-elastic MHD fluid, Jour. PAS, Vol. 15 (Mathematical Science), p 287-292, 2009, ISSN 0972-3498.
· Incompressible MHD flow of n-RivlinEricksen fluids between two porous inclined plates, International Journal of Mathematical Sciences and Engineering Applications, Vol. 3, No. III/IV, 2009.
· Unsteady MHD oscillatory flow of a visco -elastic fluid in a planar channel with slip condition, International Transactions in Mathematical Sciences and Computer, Vol. 2, No. 2, p 463-471. July-Dec. 2009,
· Convective coquette floe of Hydro magnetic viscous fluid in a porous medium(ActacienciaIndica, Vol.XXXVIM,No,361(2010)
· Magneto Hydrodynamic Flow of incompressible n-RivlinEricksen Fluids between two porous inclined plates, Jnanabha, Vol.39,2009 pp.155-166.
· MHD Fluctuating Hele-Shaw Flow of an incompressible visco-elastic Fluid Past a circular cylinder, Jnanabha, Vol.39, 2009 pp. 167-181.
· Incompressible laminar unsteady flow of visco-elastic fluid under time varying pressure gradient through long uniform hexagonal duct pp 47-50. NIET Journal of Engineering & Technology Vol. 1, ISSN 2229-5828.
Paper presented (MHD-Hele-show flow) in International conference on Modelling of Engineering and Technological problems (I.C.M.E.T.P), 14-16 Jan. 2009.
Paper presented on ‘Usteady MHD stratified flow of vixcous fluid throught porous medium …..in National Conference on Synergetic Trends in engineering & Technology impact on Industry & society-pp-36-37-April25-26-,2014.
|Books Publications||· Rathore S.K.S., Patil T.M., “Text book of Engineering Mathematics II”, NewVrindaPublishing House-Jalgaon(MS) year Jan.1991 for North Maharashtra Pune / Universities.|
· Rathore S.K.S. Singh R.P., “Engineering Mathematics (Vol-III), New Vrinda Publishing House-Jalgaon (MS) year Jan.1991 for North Maharashtra Pune / Universities.
· Rathore S.K.S. et.al, “Discrete structure and graph theory by NiraliPrakashan Pune, year 1993, North Maharashtra / Pune Universities.
· Rathore S.K.S., Bhatia M.L “Applied Mathematics –I, year 1998, 7th edition-2004, Everest Publishing House, Pune, ISBN-81-86314-89-X.
· Rathore S.K.S., Singh R.P., “Applied Mathematics –II, year 1999, 3rd edition-2001, Everest Publishing House, Pune, ISBN-81-86314-97-0.
· Rathore S.K.S., Chaudhary Harsha “Applied Mathematics –III, year 1999, 4th edition-2002, Everest Publishing House, Pune, ISBN-81-7660-035-0.
· Rathore S.K.S., “Discrete structure and graph theory , year 2001, 14th edition-2014, Everest Publishing House, Pune, ISBN-81-7660-0717.
· Rathore S.K.S., “Numerical Analysis year 2002, 12th edition-2013, Everest Publishing House, Pune, ISBN-81-7660-0776.
· Rathore S.K.S. , “Higher Engineering Mathematics (Vol.II) for West Bengal University of Technology, Calcutta, year 2003, Everest Publishing House, Pune, ISBN-81-7660-102-0.
· Rathore S.K.S. , Singh N.K. “Higher Engineering Mathematics (Vol.I) for West Bengal University of Technology, Calcutta, year 2004, Everest Publishing House, Pune, ISBN-81-7660-106-3.
· RathoreS.K.S., Singh Harendra, Singh N.K. “Higher Engineering Mathematics (Vol.III) for West Bengal University of Technology, Calcutta, year 2006, Everest Publishing House, Pune, ISBN-81-7660-133-0.
· Rathore S.K.S. , Singh N.K. “Engineering Mathematics -II for UPTU, Lucknow, year 2006, Everest Publishing House, Pune, ISBN-81-7660-137-0.
· Rathore S.K.S., “Engineering Mathematics -III for UPTU, Lucknow, year 2007, Everest Publishing House, Pune, ISBN-81-7660-143-8.
· Rathore S.K.S, “Engineering Mathematics -I for UPTU, Lucknow, year 2007, Y.K. Publisher-Agra, ISBN-81-903961-6-1.
· Rathore S.K.S., “Mathematics -III year 2010-11, for M.T.U., Noida, Vigyan Bodh Prakashan, Agra, ISBN-81-7660-143-8.
|Awards and Recognitions (if any)||Awarded as a best teacher in C.O.E.T. Jalgaon|
|Memberships (if any)||Indian Society of Technical education (ISTE),JNANABHA|
|Certifications (if any)||· One day “Workshop on syllabus framing of North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon (M.S.) conducted by College of Engg. & Tech., Jalgaon 06/09/1998.|
· Participated in the ISTE seminar on “Topic related to Engineering Education” held by the ISTE chapter of college of Engg. & Tech. Jalgaon from Aug. 11 to 17, 1998.
· Participated in the seminar on “Quality Engineering Education” organized jointly by COE T., Jalgaon NMU. Jalgaon& Engineering Education foundation, Pune on Dec 26th, 1998.
· Attended the Orientation Programme for Engineering College Teachers, organized by COET, Jalgaon and Engineering Education foundation Pune, 11 to 13 July 2003.
· Participated in the workshop on Matlab and Simulink” at COET, Jalgaon (M.S.) July 2003.
· Attended National symposium on “Semiconductor Materials and Recent Technologies”, 13-14 Oct, 2006 at BMAS, Agra.
· Attended International Conference on Mathematical Modelling & simulation of Engineering & Technological Problems, 14-16 Jan. 2009 at BMAS, Agra.
|Link to personal website/Blog|
Prof. (Dr.) SKS Rathore is Head Applied Science & Humanities Dept and Dean Research & Development HITM since 2011. Prof. Rathore has experience of working in various organizations for more than 29 ½ yrs. Dr. Rathore was awarded doctorate in Mathematics in year 1994 from Agra University. He has credit of authoring 15 books on Engineering Mathematics, Numerical Analysis and Discrete Structure & Graph Theory for the prescribed syllabus in West Bengal University, Pune University, North Maharashtra University, & Uttar Pradesh Technical University. He has published 12 research papers in various International and National Journals. Prof. Rathore has been the authority for numerous administrative and academic responsibilities in the College. He has been working as the Head of the department from 2006, Dean Research & Development, Convener (Grievance Redressal Cell for Faculty), and the Chief Proctor during the span.