|Ravi Kant Pathak|
|College||Anand Engineering College|
|Department Name||Department of Business Studies|
|Experience||15+5 years of academic and corporate experience|
|Qualification||MBA, UGC NET, PhD|
|Area of Interest||Marketing, Retail, Rural Marketing and entrepreneurship.|
|Skill sets and Expertise||Computers Applications, SAP, Marketing management.|
|Research and publications||
1. International Journals/ conference: 04
2. National Journal/Conference: 12
· Title “Information Technology: Bridging The Gap Between Urban And Rural Marketing”- International Refereed Multidisciplinary Journal of Contemporary Research (IRMJCR) Non 2013 ISSN 2320-3145
· “ Modern education in management demands paradigm shift in teaching and learning process. An exploratory research in Indian context” – Paper published in Utthan-The Journal of management sciences. By SITM Allahabad. ISSN 2321-8657
· Presented paper on Title “Study on product Adoption behavior of rural customer in Agra region” in International conference on – Rebooting strategies for global recession held at Truppur Kumaran College for Women. 20 Aug 2009.
· Presented paper on Title – “Study of different cost of water pollution in Agra region”. International conference of Gwalior Academy of mathematical science and symposium (GAMS) held at Anand engineering college Agra.10-13 Jan 2008.
· ‘Study on Impact of Factory outlets Vs Traditional Departmental stores of Shoes Industries in Agra on consumer’s perception’. National Seminar on ‘Marketing Innovations & Challenges in Turbulent Times’ ITS Ghaziabad. Vol-I Nov 2012. 978-93-81505-44-1
· Presented paper on title – “Study on Advertising strategy of Baby products in India”. National conference on-“Managing Strategies strategically” At BMAS Engineering College Keetham Agra
· Presented paper on topic-‘Innovations & emerging trends of rural marketing in Agra’. Doctoral conference on ‘Current trends in Management & Information Technology at HIMCS Mathura. 18 May 2012.
· Attended National Conference on ‘Retailing: The New economic Mantra” – Organized by Hindustan institute of Management and computer application, Farah Mathura (U.P)2007
· Attended National Seminar 2015 on Business sustainability through technology in Dr. MPS Group Of Institution- and presented two Papers on Title- “Skilled work force for strong, sustainable and balanced growth for Business”
· “Technology and Retailing Strategy’-A Review.
· Attended seminar on the topic “Emergence of new techniques in the field of teaching” – organized by ICFAI University, Agra 2007.
· Attended National Seminar on-“Investment in education”.- PHD Chamber of commerce and Industry , New Delhi.110016 2013.
3. Books/ Books’ Chapters: 01
Chapter Title-“ Footwear cluster facing the new competition and challenges in Agra” in book- ‘Export Challenges and strategies in Indian Industries’ I.K. International Publishing House through Annamalai University.p-Vol-I 9789381141939.
4. Magazine Articles: No
5. Others/ College Projects : Published 50 solved question Bank under Shanti Publications Agra for MBA(UPTU & Rajasthan University) BBA(UP Universities)
· Member of editorial Administration of International Journal – IJMR- International journal of management Rivulet , Anand Engineering college Keetham Agra.
· Worked in entrepreneur development cell in Anand Engineering College Agra. Sponsored by AICTE.
· Guided 40 Research projects for MBA Students in HR Specialization.
· Guided 20 Research projects for BBA Students in different specialization
|Award and recognitions||Ø Received Best faculty Award in Sharda Group of institutions for the outstanding performance in teaching 2009.
Ø Got best presented paper Award on topic-‘Study on Impact of Factory outlets Vs Traditional Departmental stores of Shoes Industries in Agra on consumer’s perception’ in ITS Ghaziabad 2012.
|Certifications||UGC-NET 2010, 15 Certifications of attending various workshops and FDPs.
CONFERENCE, SEMINARS , FDP, WORKSHOP ATTENDED
|Links to Personal Website/Blogfirstname.lastname@example.org (Facebook Account)|
A dynamic professional with 10 years of rich experience in Teaching operations. He Joined SGI in year 2005 since then taught various subjects in MBA, BBA and B.Tech and given 100% results, apart from Academics he contributed for overall development of students by Industrial Exposure, visits ,research, summer trainings and even placements . Adopted new teaching learning process with practical approach, case studies, experiments and role play techniques to make my class more and more informative and interesting. He is Efficient in planning and organizing day-to-day activities related to teaching, Expert academician with distinction of being associated with numerous Presentations, Workshops for students, two way communication, etc. He is Skilled at bringing challenging & innovative teaching/learning atmosphere which empowers the active learner. He is having excellent relationship management skills and strong problem solving abilities. Developing an educational atmosphere where students have the opportunity to fulfill their potential for intellectual, emotional, physical, spiritual and psychological growth.
Core Competencies are:
-Ability to recognize & nurture the creative potential of each student through interesting and innovative teaching methods
-Ability to foster a healthy learning atmosphere in class
-Ability to enthuse discipline in the students by developing their interest in the lectures
-Advising students on course and academic matters and career decisions.