|Name||Dr. PANKAJ MITTAL|
|College Name||ANAND ENGINEERING COLLEGE|
|Department Name||APPLIED SCIENCES (CHEMISTRY)|
|Experience||14 YEARS AND 10 MONTHS (Teaching)|
|Qualification||M.Sc., M. Phil., NET, UPSLET, Ph. D.|
|Area of Interest||CHEMICAL SCIENCES|
|Skill sets & Expertise||TEACHING, RESEARCH and CONDUCTION OF UNIVERSITY EXAMINATIONS|
|Research and Publications (if any)|
|Awards and Recognitions (if any)||1. Third position in B.Sc. (I)-1993|
2. Highest marks in Zoology B.Sc. (I)-1993
3. Highest marks in Botany B.Sc. (II)-1994
4. First prize in Dr. K.B. Lal memorial Chemistry contest-1998
5. First position in M.Phil. (Chemistry)-1998
6. Gold Medal award for outstanding performance in B.S.A.C.E.T., Mathura- 2008
|Memberships (if any)|
|Certifications (if any)||05 Research papers presented in National Conferences: |
1. Research Paper presented in National Academy of Sciences, India at Allahabad (03rd Nov. to 06th Nov., 2000).
2. Research Paper presented in National Academy of Sciences, India at Shillong (25th Oct. to 27th Oct., 2002).
3. Research Paper presented in Annual Convention of Chemists at Nagarjunnagar (22nd Dec. to 26th Dec., 2002).
4. Research Paper presented in The Indian Science Congress Association at Bangalore (03rd Jan. to 07th Jan., 2003).
5. Research Paper presented in Indian Council of Chemists at Roorkee (17th Oct. to 19th Oct., 2003).
07 National/International Conferences (attended)
1. Indian Science Congress Association, Delhi (2001)
2. Indian Society of Chemists & Biologists, Agra (2003)
3. Indian Council of Chemists, Ranchi (2005)
4. National Seminar on research methodology.., Agra (2010)
5. Indo-Japan Seminar on nanotechnology, Agra (2010)
6. International Science Congress, Vrindavan (2012)
7. National conference on Synergetic Trends in Engineering and Technology, Mathura (2014)
04 workshops (attended)
Lecture delivered in workshop
1. Lecture delivered on Paints and Varnishes in the work shops (2004) of small scale industries held in Institute of Basic Sciences, Dr. B. R. Ambedkar University, Agra
Faculty Development Program (attended)
1. Attended FDP (XVI Batch from 17.07.2010 to 07.08.2010) in B.M.A.S. Engineering College, Agra – 282007 (Faculty Development Institute, Sharda Group of Institutions, UP) and secured 92.3% marks with E (Excellent) grade
|Link to personal website/Blog|
Dr. Pankaj Mittal has completed M. Sc. (Chemistry) from Agra College, Agra in 1997; M. Phil. (Chemistry) from Institute of Basic Sciences, Agra in 1998 and Ph.D. from Dr. B. R. Ambedkar University, Agra in 2003. He has also qualified NET (2001) and UPSLET (2002). He has published 08 research papers in various National and International Journals. He has also attended various National and International conferences, seminars and workshops. Currently, he is working as Assistant Professor in Hindustan Institute of Technology & Management, Agra since 15th July, 2010. He is also working as Controller of Examination of the Institute since 20th, July, 2011. His research area is chemical sciences.