|Name||Dr. Manish Kumar Panday|
|College Name||Anand Engineering College, Agra|
|Department Name||Department of Applied Sciences|
|Qualification||M.Sc., Ph.D( Physics)|
|Area of Interest||Normal mode analysis and spectroscopy of biomolecules|
|Skill sets & Expertise||Spectroscopy|
|Research and Publications||1. Phonon Dispersion in Polyionosinic Acid. 311-321, Vol.41, Dec.2004, Indian Journal of Biochemistry and Biophysics.
2. Phonon Dispersion in Polycytidylic Acid. Vol.44 (3), 504-516, 2006, Journal of Polymer Science Part B: Polymer Physics.
3. Phonon Dispersion in Polyadynilic Acid. J. Macromolecular Science, Part B: Physics, Vol. 46, 617-636, 2007.
4. Vibrational Dynamics of Endomorphine-1. J. Science and Engineering, Vol. 5,54-58, 2011.
|Awards and Recognitions||Awarded the Vishistha Shikshak Award of SGI|
|Memberships (if any)||–|
|Certifications||NPTEL certification on “Electromagnetic field theory”|
|Link to personal website/Blog
Ph.D. ( Physics), M.Sc.
Anand Engineering College, Keetham-Agra
- Schooling from Lakhimpur-Kheri, U.P.
- Graduation (B.Sc). from Lucknow University, Lucknow
- Post Graduation( M.Sc.) from Lucknow University, Lucknow
- Ph.D in Physics from Integral University, Lucknow
- Have 02 International and 02 National Publications
- Attended various Seminars and Workshop
- Have about 15 Years of Teaching Experience