[mkd_dropcaps type=”normal” color=”#c18f59″ background_color=””]B[/mkd_dropcaps]Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation engineering is a multi-disciplinary 4-year degree program providing knowledge about electronics, electrical, instrumentation and control to the learners. It is one of the most complicated but sophisticated branches of engineering that mainly focus on design, configuration and automated systems.
Electronics and Instrumentation engineers play a vital role in measuring, researching, development, testing, maintaining and designing instruments used in the industries. With computer-aided processes and automation techniques, engineers can formulate several ways to control these systems.
The talented and highly professional faculty at Anand Engineering College is sensitive to the academic and development needs of the students.
Programme Structure : The program combines the academic and motor skills necessary to carve out a career in the field of electronics, instrumentation and understanding of the complex processes. Students are trained to plan, design, install and maintain the complex instruments.
B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering covers basic engineering courses like Computer Programming, Principles of Electrical and Electronics Engineering in addition to Mathematics, Physics and Professional Communication etc, during the first year of the program.
In the second and third year, stress is given to the core subjects of electronics and instrumentation and control. In order to execute the knowledge obtained, students in fourth year work on a comprehensive industrial model project. This project is accompanied by an academic mentor. Students are also sent for an industrial training outside the institute to various industrial units and companies.
Students also get an opportunity to obtain proficiency in LabVIEW, KIEL, SIMULINK/MATLAB software packages, signal processing, automation laboratories and process instrumentation. Subjects like smart sensors, virtual instrumentation, signal processing, sensor networking, embedded systems and PLC & DCS are also covered during the course.
- To prepare students for a successful career and higher studies
- To provide strong foundation in circuit theory, control theory and signal processing concepts
- To provide good knowledge of instrumentation systems, basic electronics and their applications
- To exhibit professionalism, communication skills, ethical attitude, team work and adapt to current trends by engaging in lifelong learning
Benefits of the Programme :
- The course enables students to pursue a career in the measurement and control of complex industrial and electrical process.
- The course equips students to apply theoretical knowledge to real-world engineering challenges and to manage complex engineering projects.
- Modules of B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering program train students to plan, design, operate, control and maintain complex systems.
- After the completion of the program at Anand Engineering College, students will get an opportunity to work in automation industries, bio-medical instrumentation, power plants, chemicals, petrochemicals, bio-medical instrumentation, food processing industry, and weather stations etc.
Duration: 4 years
Qualification: Pass in 10+2 from a recognized board or university with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English as compulsory subjects with a minimum of 50% marks.
Career Prospects :Electronics and Instrumentation engineers are in huge demand these days in several industries. B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation at Anand Engineering College offers challenging opportunities to the students. Electronics and Instrumentation engineers have a multidisciplinary role to play.
They work for the industries with automated processes and in various job sectors including R&D units of the public and private sectors, thermal plants, steel plants and refineries etc.
Electronics and Instrumentation Engineers have a bright future ahead of them as they shall work in Design, Development, Fabrication, Inspection, Quality control, Maintenance and Service and so on; related to all automation and process control in industries.
- Larsen and Toubro Ltd.
- Schneider Electric Ltd.
- Areva TD Ltd.
- Ispat Industries Ltd.
- Control and Switchgears Ltd.
- Godrej Ltd.
- Crompton Greaves Ltd.
- Alsthom Ltd.
- J.K. Tyres Ltd.
- Goodyear Tyres Ltd.
- Havells Ltd.
- Punj Lloyd Ltd.
- Lloyd Insulations Ltd.
- LG Electronics Ltd.
- TTL Ltd.
- Frick India Ltd.
- Mohan energy Corporation Ltd.
- G.E. Motors Ltd.
- Bhushan Steels Ltd.
- Rockwell Automation
- Reliance Industries
- ITC Food
- Divine Automation
- Dreamz Automation
Entry level aspirants can get a starting salary of minimum Rs. 2.2 lakh p.a. to Rs. 6 lakh p.a. excluding other allowances. With more experience or as an established independent consultant one could earn more. Senior engineers can earn anywhere in between Rs. 6 lakh p.a. and Rs. 12 lakh p.a.
We’ll guide you through the process……explore study options. Join Us