THE PLACEMENT POLICY IS TO DEFINE THE STRUCTURE & PROCESSES OF THE TRAINING AND PLACEMENT DEPARTMENT
THE POLICY ABIDES THE FOLLOWING:
1. A maximum number of students get on-campus placement.
2. To maintain the quality standards of the jobs offered.
3. To ensure that the whole team works according to the defined processes to achieve the common objectives.
4. T&P Deptt. will endeavor to bring together the students and the potential employing organizations and facilitate interactions between the two.
5. All the placements will be routed through the T&P.
FACILITIES FOR RECRUITERS
1. State-of-the-art Auditoriums with a seatingcapacity in excess of 1000 for conducting pre-placement talks & other analytical tests.
2. Conference rooms for Group Discussions and Group Interviews.
3. 300(+) computers on LAN for computer-based
4. Training & Placement staff support for test & evaluation.
5. Student volunteers/Placement coordinators for assistance during the placement visit.
6. Stay arrangements at the college-ownedguest house for Recruiters.
7. Transport from college to Delhi & nearest point of pick-up to/from is arranged.
1. Training & Placement wing constantly networks with top notch companies to facilitate Campus Interview.
2. Students are helped in the preparation of resume for screening /short listing.
3. Group Discussions & Interview sessions are conducted to prepare the students for actual Interview.
Can send a mail/contact through calls following the information given in the “Placement Cell” tab. The office will take care promptly & courteously.