Electrical and Electronics Engineering is one of the largest and most diverse technological and engineering disciplines today. B.Tech (Electrical and Electronics Engineering) program by Anand Engineering College (AEC) offers a unique mix of electrical, electronics and computer related courses that enables the students to pursue higher studies and choose career in any of these areas.
B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE) offers challenging opportunities to the students over a wide range of activities – ranging from research and design to operations, planning and management. Students also get the chance to undertake real-life professional engineering practice and acquire transferable skills in innovation, entrepreneurship, leadership, project management and technical report writing. Electric and Electronics engineers work on a wide range of technologies – ranging from geographical information systems to electric power generation grids.
Brief / Programme Structure: B.Tech in EEE program covers a range of subtopics including power, signal processing, control systems, electronics and electrical power supply. The program offers balanced modules of electronics, electric, microprocessors, control and telecommunications supported by the basic units in software programming, analysis and engineering science.
The course encourages the responsible use of electrical power and covers a broad range of electrical and electronics engineering disciplines. During the course students learn to use the latest computer interfacing technologies in electrical instruments laboratory at the institute. The laboratory has virtual instrument workstations that use diverse software and hardware prototyping boards. Students at the institute use these workstations for testing and designing electronic circuits and for creating modern programmable intelligent applications.
- To design and analyze electrical and electronic equipment using the knowledge of mathematics and engineering
- To provide practical solutions to real-time industrial and research problems and to pursue higher-studies
- To work effectively as individual and in teams in several engineering and government organizations
XII with : 1. Phy + Maths + (Chem. / Comp. Sc./Bio) with Min. 50% OR 50% with qualified rank in UPSEE. FOR B. Tech. Bio Tech- (Phy. + Math + Chem.) / Comp. OR PCB with Min.50% OR 50% with Qualified UPSEE Rank
For Lateral Entry:
- Rank in UPSEE Phy + Maths + (Chem. / Comp. Sc./Bio) with Min. 50%
- Diploma in Engg. With at least 60% or B. Sc (with Maths) with at least 60%
Duration: 4 Years
Qualification: 10+2 from a recognized board or university with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English as compulsory subjects with a minimum 50% marks
Scope/Career:Electrical and Electronics Engineers are in huge demand in India. From a small house to the big business organizations where there is necessity of electricity to function, there are amazing career opportunities for electrical and electronics engineers.
Plenty of job opportunities are available there in private and government sectors like railways, electricity board and utility companies, electrical design and consultancy firms and all types of manufacturing industries. Companies like SAIL, BHEL, ONGC, ABB, Reliance Power Ltd. and Wipro Lighting are the biggest employers currently hiring electrical and electronics engineers.
Students can also work in other sectors like software, internet, manufacturing, oil and gas, power etc.
Advantages of the Program:
- The curriculum of the program is updated periodically to reflect changes in the energy management auditing and lighting profession. Some of the innovative practices that are the part of curriculum at Anand Engineering College (AEC) include mini projects associated with the lab, theory courses, relative grading etc.
- We have excellent links with the leading organizations and a well-connected alumni network. Infrastructure facilities include well-managed laboratories, integrated electronics lab, electrical machinery lab, circuits and management lab, microprocessors and embedded systems and departmental library.
- We also organize regular visits to the reputed industries and power stations as a part of the curriculum.
- Guest lectures are also held by academic and industrial experts regularly for the benefit of students.