Diploma in Mechanical Engineering is is a discipline of engineering that applies the principles of physics and materials science for analysis, design, manufacturing, and maintenance of mechanical systems. Diploma in Mechanical Engineering seeks to provide more accessible and quality education and training to manufacturing or production personnel to meet the real work needs of the manufacturing or production industry and prepare them for the changes in techniques, technologies, markets and employment patterns.
Course Intake of Diploma (ME) is 60 seats.
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering Eligibility
- Aspiring students should have completed 10th class or its equivalent examination.
- The student must have studied English as one of the subjects in Class X.
|Semester Fee||22,500/- INR|
|Other fee details||Amount|
|Book Bank Fee (Payable Once at the time of Admission)||7,000/- INR|
|Caution Money (Refundeble)||8,000/- INR|
|Transportation Charge (Bus Fee)(Per Annum)**||21,000/- INR|
|Hostel Charges + Security Deposit (Refundable)**||68,000 + 5,000/- INR|
- University Examination Fee/Pre-Enrollment Registration Fee is payable extra to the University as demanded by the University.
- Caution money (refundable) to be deposited extra.
- College Uniform/Dress Code as per college norms shall be compulsory, but students have to arrange it at their own cost from market sources.