Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering is a Diploma level course. Electrical engineering is a field of engineering that generally deals with the study and application of electricity, electronics and electromagnetism. The field first became an identifiable occupation in the late nineteenth century after the commercialization of the electric telegraph and electrical power supply. It now covers a range of subtopics including power, electronics, control systems, signal processing and telecommunications. There are equally good opportunities for jobs in the electrical engineering industry and higher education.
Course Intake of Diploma (EE) is 60 seats.
Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering Eligibility
- Aspiring students should have completed 10th class or its equivalent examination.
- The student must have studied English as one of the subjects in Class X.
|Yearly Fee||22,500/- INR|
|Other fee details||Amount|
|Book Bank Fee (Payable Once at the time of Admission)||7,000/- INR|
|Caution Money (Refundeble)||8,000/- INR|
|Transportation Charge (Bus Fee)(Per Annum)*Agra City to Anand Campus*||26,000/- INR|
|Transportation Charge (Bus Fee)(Per Annum)*Tundla to Anand Campus*||30,000/- INR|
|Transportation Charge (Bus Fee)(Per Annum)*Firozabad to Anand Campus*||33,000/- INR|
|Transportation Charge (Bus Fee)(Per Annum)*Mathura City to Anand Campus*||28,000/- INR|
|Description Of Accommodation||Charges Per Year|
|Triple/Double Seater (All Years)||73,000/- INR|
|Single Seater (Only For Third & Fourth Year)||78,000/- INR|
|Single Seater with Attached Bathroom (Only For Third & Fourth Year)||90,000/- INR|
- University Examination Fee/Pre-Enrollment Registration Fee is payable extra to the University as demanded by the University.
- Caution money (refundable) to be deposited extra.
- College Uniform/Dress Code as per college norms shall be compulsory, but students have to arrange it at their own cost from market sources.